K - 12th Sports Sessions
Game Changers Boise, Idaho
Sports Sessions Information and Registration below!
Registration closes Aug. Sept. 2nd
Estimated start date – Sept. 14th
Estimated start time – Late afternoon/early evening
Location – Veterans Memorial Park (Left parking lot)
930 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Boise, ID 83703
- Depending on the number of participants registered, times and dates will vary off of participants.
- Kids will be split by groups of 8 – 10 kids in each session with 2 or 3 sessions per day. Your child will participate one day out of the week so we can ensure every child registered will get to participate in a safely manner.
- Estimated days will be Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturday mornings (pending) with your child participating on only one of the days provided.
- Participants will be split by age and ability to ensure each session is appropriate per child. Participants will be spread apart with only a volunteer nearby if needed.
- All Participants and Volunteers will have their temperature checked before every session.
- Weeks will rotate between Flag Football, Soccer drills and Yoga led by One Stone.
- Overall, this is a great safe way to get kids back together while avoiding physical contact that may pass Covid-19. Even though Flag Football and Soccer involves some physical contact, going through drills that involve feet work, hand eye coordination, building stamina and for our younger athletes starting active participation is the main goal while avoiding physical contact. Having the kids seeing familiar faces and providing an outlet during these times are what we strive for while being active.
- Free for all families but donations appreciated!